"Giving back" Charity event
his is an event for SINGLES ONLY.
It is end of the year once again. This year might have its ups and downs, but the mere fact that we have survived the challenges is a good reason why we should be thankful and give back to society in whatever way we can.
This event is unlike any other dating event. Upon signing up, you will be allocated a group. Your team mates and you will do a mini project together, whereby you will make and sell Xmas presents for a mini CompleteMe Xmas Charity Fair. Money raised from this fair will be donated to a charity organisation.
Registration fee for this event will be $15 and this fee is used to buy materials for the project. In return, you will be entitled 2 free tickets for Thu's event, worth $33.80. You can attend 2 different Thu events or you can attend the event with your friend. You just need to pay for your own food and beverage. To add to the fun, the group which raised the most funds, will get to win 1 additional Thu event!
Important dates to note:
15 Nov - Closing date for registration
18 Nov - Briefing, Allocation of groups, Meeting of group mates
10 Dec - Mini CompleteMe Xmas Charity Fair
If you are keen in knowing fellow singles who have a heart of gold, join us at this first of its kind charity event!
For any inquiries, kindly email us at email@example.com or contact us at 81252321.
1. How would group mates be assigned?
You will draw lots during the briefing on 18 Nov, hence it is compulsory to attend the briefing, to draw the lot and meet your fellow group mates.
2. How many group mates will there be?
There will be 2 ladies and 2 gentlemen.
3. How many groups will there be?
There will be a minimum of 6 groups.
4. Will there a possibility of 2 groups selling the same items?
In order to prevent that from happening, all groups have to inform CompleteMe about the items that they are selling by 24 Nov. If there are 2 groups which are selling the same item, the group who has submitted their idea first, will get to sell that item and the latter group will have to change their idea.
5. How much time commitment is required?
It depends on how efficient your group is. Typically, you would need to meet up at least another 3 times with your group (1 to discuss on ideas, 1 to buy the materials, 1 to make/ design the presents).
6. Can I change groups if I am unable to get along with my team mates?
Sorry, you will not be able to, as it will be disruptive to the other groups too. Usually this will not happen as all of you have the common interests and goal of giving back to society.
7. What happens if I have a freeloader in my group?
If it is unanimously agreed among your group members that he/she is a freeloader, you can lodge a complaint with us and he/she will not be entitled to the 2 free events. One is entitled to the free events if he/she has contributed time, effort and money ($15). This is our way of giving thanks to you.
8. Can the tickets be used for events of any other days?
No, the tickets can only be used for Thu events. You can attend 2 different Thu events or you can attend the same Thu event with your friend.
9. Are there any other costs involved for the event?
Please note that you are required to pay for your own food and beverage and there is a minimum expenditure of $20 and payment is directly to the restaurant.
10. Is there any expiry date for the tickets?
You will have to attend the events by 31 Jan 2018. You can attend the Thu events, which are happening from 14 Dec – 25 Jan 2018 (7 different events to choose from).
11. How will CompleteMe draw visitors to the fair?
We will be running 2 speed dating events concurrently, then inviting them to visit the fair after the event. We will also be running a free & easy social mixer event at the fair itself. You are strongly encouraged to invite your family and friends to come and support your group.
12. Which beneficiary will benefit from the funds raising?
It depends on the final amount raised. We will either buy food for elderly, presents for children or donation to a charity organisation.
Event’s closing date is 3 days prior to date of event.
1. After payment is made and you discovered that you cannot attend the event, you are to inform the organizer at least 3 days or more prior to event date. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
2. When payment is made and the event is cancelled by us, full refund will be given back.
3. There is a cooling-off period of 3 days from the date of payment. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
4. No Refund will be given:
o No-show for events.
o No refund will be given for any cancellation of registration in less than 3 days to the event date.
CompleteMe respects your privacy. In line with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, we would like to inform you on how we will use your personal data:
- Update you of in the events’ information which you have signed up for
- Verify your marital status with ROM to ensure that you are legally single
- Send you marketing information, such as upcoming events and activities. You can always unsubscribe yourself at the bottom of each newsletter.
- The event description was updated. Diff#294382 2017-11-12 16:19:52